11.20.2011

Interview with SoulTrain.com


AS WRITTEN ON SOULTRAIN.COM: In a recent interview with SoulTrain.com, Kyonte' shared what he’s been up to in the last few months and how he plans to keep the momentum going as an indie artist. You’ll find out what Ledisi and J. Holiday have in common when it comes to Kyonte' and you’ll be interested to know if crooning to the ladies has helped him out in the love department.

SoulTrain.com: Thank you for taking the time to talk with Soul Train. You’ve been one busy man. Tell us about some of the things you’ve been doing just in the last six months. I know in the past year, you’ve won a ton of awards and attention and you’ve also done some traveling with Raheem Devaughn. Give us an update about what’s been going on in your world.

Kyonte': First off, thanks for having me! Lately, I’ve been in the studio working on music for my next two projects as well as traveling working with various artists.

SoulTrain.com: People may not realize it, but, in addition to touring with him, you co-produced Raheem Devaughn’s hit “Woman”, which was nominated for a Grammy. Tell us a little about your role as a producer and some other artists you’ve worked with.

Kyonte': As a producer, I mainly feel that its my job to push everyone around me to the limit and beyond. Whether it’s musically or personally, I enjoy working with people that give me that energy in return.

No comments: